Some preparation tips for your carpet cleaning.
Before we arrive
Before we arrive move as much furniture out of the area as possible. Please vacuum and pickup the area to be cleaned. A walk through is done to evaluate any stains that need extra attention.
The utmost care is exercised in moving furniture items during cleaning. Moisture resistant blocks are placed under all legs to avoid rust or furniture stains. Some furniture we will not move. For example china hutches, entertainment centers, pianos, etc..
After Cleaning Care
Immediately following the cleaning of your carpet, some simple precautions should be taken for best results.
- For health and safety, keep children and pets off cleaned carpet until completely dry.
- Keep traffic to a minimum on the carpet until it is completely dry. CAUTION: Walking from a wet carpet to a hard surface can be very slippery.
- Do not remove any pads or blocks the cleaning technician may have placed under your furniture until the carpet is completely dry. This will prevent rust spots or stains from the furniture.
- Drying time may be longer if a Carpet Protector was applied after cleaning. Keep traffic to a minimum for 24 hours.
- Drying times can vary due to a number of factors, i.e., the humidity, the density of your carpet, etc. Ventilation and air circulation will help reduce drying time. Drying time can vary from four to as much as 24 hours in extremely cold or humid conditions.